Friday, October 30, 2009

I have kinda of decided that Halloween might just be one of my favorite holidays. It's not the candy or trick or treating (not that we have done it yet) but I really like dressing the kids up. Also pumpkin carving and baking is lots of fun. I have a ton of different outfits for the kids and one day this week I dressed the kids up and took some pics. Sam is also now crawling. She began crawling on Sunday the 17th. She was just going foward a little bit but it was definately a crawl. Ron had taken the week off to go hunting so he left early Tuesday. By the time he got back the following Sunday she was already moving room to room and crusing freely around the house. He could not believe how much she progressed in 5 days. Even the other day I left the front door open and was talking to someone outside and I turned around and there she was! For those of you who don't recognize the little mouse at the bottom that is Jordan, Julian's little brother. He just turned four.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment