Thursday, July 8, 2010

Disneyland!

The happiest place on Earth! Back in January Ron informed me that he had a conference in Aneheim in June and it would be so neat for all of us to go. Then again,anytime he travels for work outside of his regular site visits that he does, he says" I wish you guys could come, it would be fun." I didn't really put to much thought into it. Of course would would like to go places with him all the time but it isn't realistic with my job and finiacially. Well the along came April and we got a larger tax return than we expected so I started looking into flights and pawning the thought of it over. It actually would be about the cheapest time for us to go. Since Ron was working we would only have to pay for part of the days of the hotel, pay a couple days for the rental car, and his food for the day would be paid for part of the time too. Then came the next big issue, Ron would be working everyday so I would have to have someone with me (another adult) to help with the three kids. The trip was the last week of the school year so both our moms were out. I asked my sister Jen to come with us and she said yes! So here are just a few of our pics. We had the best time we spent 5 days there!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Disney 2010
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another slideshow by Smilebox
Check out my tips below if you are planning a trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment