Thursday, February 3, 2011

I'm Back!

I know it has been an incredibly long time since I have blogged, sorry! One of the main reasons besides just being super busy with life, is that my computer crashed. It was a dinosaur and not even worth the money it would cost to get it fixed. I wad able to save my 5000+ photos and 200 videos thankfully but it took a long time and was a super slow process.
A lot has been going on. Julian finally lost some teeth, Jocelyn started preschool two days a week, Sam had a horrible cold season with constant colds and earaches etc. Ron was busy with hunting ( no luck though) , then moved from that right into fishing. Daycare has been incredibly busy but I still enjoy what I do, it can be just as rewarding as it can be challenging. I have 8 kids now (including our 3) and possible a couple more here soon. And last but not least I am going to be an Aunt again in May so I have started to plan a baby shower for Baby Furber, I can't wait for that baby to get here. I will post some pics soon. I got a iPad for my birthday but don't have any
pics on it yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment