Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Jocelyn is a big kid now!





I think it just comes with being a younger sibling, but Jo has always wanted to, and thought she could do anything her brother can do. So when she turned three I began looking into schools for her. I ended up putting her on a couple waiting list and 6 MONTHS LATER after no phone call ( I actually ended up calling and they told me May for once, yes an eleven month wait for a preschool, and March for another. ) So I ended up calling one here in McKinleyville called ABC Child C.A.R.E Center and they could start her right away!

She goes Wednesdays and Fridays until 330 or so, even though she can stay until 530 but I havent needed her too yet. She LOVED it at first but now says it is boring! I think she is used to ruling the roost here at home and doesn't get to at school! I enjoy the break I get from her and I know she has fun there, even if she won't admit it!

No comments:

Post a Comment