Friday, March 25, 2011

She might be ready...but I 'm not!

I can't keep up with Sam as it is. The other day when we were having dinner at our house for Julian's birthday my wonderful mother-in-law asked what she could do to help...my request??? Take Sam! I know part of it is just her age but I don't remember Jo or Julian being so destructive. With that being said however she the most loving little girl and has a great personality and she is growing up too fast! Anyway a couple of weeks ago we had some plumbing issues in the front bathroom so I had moved the little training potty out to the kitchen. Sam was totally into it! She peed in there at least 5 times, sure she also peed her pants a few times too! Nonetheless I was pretty pumped! Jocelyn was pretty much potty trained at Sam's age, and I didn't think Sam was ready. My enthusiasm has fade because now Sam started this new thing...every time she pees in her diaper she takes it off, no big deal right except she is constantly taking off her clothes and running around naked. She also will take her diaper and go climb on the real potty, way to cool for the little one! She has even gone #2 on the potty a few times COMPLETELY on her own. I am not trying to be lazy and it would be great to buy less diapers but it takes a lot of energy to potty train as well as patience. Long story short...I guess I will just go with it but not rush...maybe by summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment