Saturday, January 23, 2010

Baby Steps

Sam is now 9 months old! She has been taking steps the most is probably about 8 but she had taken 4-6 a lot. She stands freely all the time and will go from sitting to standing without the help of objects or people. She has two bottom teeth and one coming through the top. At 8 months I tried giving her formula and she hated it. She would just spit anything that went in out. After about 2 weeks she finally gave in and now loves it. I have increased her to about 3 small bottles a day but am still nursing her in the night and morning probably until she is 12 months. I am actually really enjoying the bottle feedings, gives me a break! I have tried several times to get a good video of her walking but I never seem to be camera ready when the time comes.


I apologize for the sideway video. I forget that the movie mode on my camera is only horizontal!

No comments:

Post a Comment