Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Card


I felt horrible about not doing a Christmas Card for 2008. So for 2009, I spent a little more time on the card and actually sent it out right in the beginning of December. I have also learned that group shots are too hard and took the easy way out and did the kids individually. The mini photo shoot we had on the kitchen floor with a Santa Hat. The picture above is just a pictureof the card that I took with my camera, I had horrible luck trying to scan the darn thing! Below are more pics from that day. I thought the turned out cute. There is only a couple with Julian because he is so easy and coopertive, the girls on the other hand. .  .  .Also I would like to add that I didn't order enough cards this year and didn't realize it until it was too late. Sorry if you wanted one and didn't get one!




No comments:

Post a Comment