Saturday, January 23, 2010

Oh Jo .. . .. .




Jocelyn can be the sweetest smartest little princess there is......BUT lately she had been throwing the biggest fits and having no regard to where we are at, i.e public places. People say that the "twos" are terrible and YES I agree. Here are some of Jocelyn's recent antics. Screaming and forcing me to carry out of the store when I said she couldn't have a gumball (I relate it to what it would look like if a stranger was kidnapping a child and that child was giving her best effort to free herself), throwing off her shoes in the dressing room, screaming at me then bolting through the store, only to have me catch her a second before she crashed into a stranger's cart. Kicking and screaming and trying to get out of her carseat from Eureka to McKinleyville (for those who dont know that is about 25 minutes but with a insane child feels like eternity!) If she gets in trouble at home.....she will try to hit, scratch, pinch or bite me AND has figured out how to undo the safety door knob things so I have to stand and hold her door closed when she is in a time-out. Now that I have made her sound SO terrible, I should say that this is not everyday all day but it is happening more frequently. But when she is not overtired she is absolutly a doll and dont worry if you ever babysit her, she strictly reserves all her fits for me, is ALWAYS a perfect angel when she goes to somebody else's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment